Irrigation Design and Installation
A properly designed irrigation system is key to the health of your property’s landscaping. The proper equipment installed in the correct areas, according to industry best practices, will not only insure the ongoing irrigation that your landscape needs, but also the most economical use of water. In other words, putting the water where it needs to go not only benefits your landscaping, but it eases the effects on your wallet as well.
Raleigh’s Leading Irrigation Specialist
Garvey Rain Company has been successful because of our attention to detail and dedication to quality customer service. Our irrigation services have remained unmatched in the Triangle for 20 years, and our licenses, credentials, and experience allow us to handle all aspects of a project: from tap to sprinkler, commercial to residential, and from Winston-Salem to Greenville.
Here is What to Expect When You Hire Garvey Rain Company:
- A detailed proposal addressing all the critical points of the project
- A schedule of events and their sequencing
- Protection of your property during installation
- An optimally irrigated lawn and shrubs
- A performance walk-through and instruction session at the end of the project
- As-built drawings of your system as it was installed
- A One-Year Warranty on all parts and labor along with Manufacturers’ extended warranties.
- Your system’s first year’s winterization is included
Your home or business sprinkler system will improve the quality and value of your property. Do your landscaping, gardens, shrubs, bushes, trees, and grass justice with Garvey Rain Company’s expertise for your top of the line irrigation system just in time for the upcoming season!
Call us today at 919-852-1987 to learn more about how we can serve all of your irrigation, drainage, and exterior lighting needs!
Garvey Rain Company is a full service lawn irrigation and low-voltage exterior lighting company serving the Raleigh area.